With guidance from the Government Affairs Committee, our advocacy efforts include:
- State Lobbying: Our team serves as the primary lobbyists for NBA members in Carson City.
- Federal Lobbying: We work actively in Washington, D.C. on federal legislative and regulatory matters and litigation.
- Grassroots Network: We leverage banker relationships with their local legislators in order to solidify support for NBA initiatives.
- BankPac: Our staff can present to bank boards and/or employees on the importance of PAC.
- Regulatory Agencies: We regularly interact with state and federal regulators (NV FID, OCC, FDIC, CFPB, Fed) to ensure NBA is an essential stakeholder in formulation of regulations.
- Member/Media Relations: We provide information to membership and media on relevant banking matters.