NBA is leading the charge on behalf of the Nevada banking industry.
Since 1908, advocacy has been one of the primary member benefits of the Nevada Bankers Association. The Nevada Bankers Association is Nevada's only full-service trade association representing FDIC-insured state and national banks and trust companies doing business in Nevada.
With guidance from the Government Affairs Committee, our advocacy efforts include:
- State Lobbying: Our team serves as the primary lobbyists for NBA members in Carson City.
- Federal Lobbying: We work actively in Washington, D.C. on federal legislative and regulatory matters and litigation.
- Grassroots Network: We leverage banker relationships with their local legislators in order to solidify support for NBA initiatives.
- BankPac: Our staff can present to bank boards and/or employees on the importance of PAC.
- Regulatory Agencies: We regularly interact with state and federal regulators (NV FID, OCC, FDIC, CFPB, Fed) to ensure NBA is an essential stakeholder in formulation of regulations.
- Member/Media Relations: We provide information to membership and media on relevant banking matters.